A Free Christian Forum
Viewing our site as a guest only offers limited access. Registration is easy and FREE! Why not sign in or create an account while you're here?

!!! First 500 members with 10 posts to this new website get FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIP !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Free Christian Forum
Viewing our site as a guest only offers limited access. Registration is easy and FREE! Why not sign in or create an account while you're here?

!!! First 500 members with 10 posts to this new website get FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIP !!!
A Free Christian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» devotional
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:05 pm by s.t.mann

» A call beckoning the Hundredth Sheep...
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:00 pm by s.t.mann

» Job 7:7-8
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:06 am by clark thompson

» Job 7:5-6
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:00 am by clark thompson

» Job 7:3-4
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:03 am by clark thompson

» Job 7:1-2
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:50 am by clark thompson

» Job 6:29-30
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:50 am by clark thompson

» Job 6:27-28
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 am by clark thompson

» Job 6:24-26
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:39 pm by clark thompson

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid

Go down

Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid Empty Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid

Post by Lora Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

'Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is': Mom of Sick Teen Calls Out Harry Reid
Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid 022814_ff_obamariedmama_640
by Fox News Insider // Feb 28 2014 // 11:48am
As seen on Fox and Friends

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) is causing outrage among some Americans after he blasted ObamaCare nightmare stories as being untrue.

Cancer Patient Fights Back After Dem Suggests She Lied in ObamaCare Ad

“There’s plenty of horror stories being told. All of them are untrue … Lies distorted by Republicans to grab headlines,” Reid said.

This morning on Fox and Friends, Elisabeth Hasselbeck spoke to a mother who says her family is in the midst of an ObamaCare horror story.

Johanna Benthal, 17, was born with congenital malformations on her brain. She has undergone 89 surgeries. The most recent one was last night.

Johanna’s mom, Eileen Benthal, told Hasselbeck she was “offended” by Reid’s comments. “Here I was sitting at my daughter’s bedside, and I’ve spent the last three months – it’s been more than a part time job for me – to secure insurance after our termination happened in the fall.”

Mom Confronts President Obama Over Cancelled Health Care Coverage

Eileen said they have lost one doctor and all out-of-state coverage. The family was left with three minor options that she described as “far less superior” to their previous coverage.

If Reid feels any regret for his offensive words, Eileen said to him, “I challenge you to make a donation to the Angioma Alliance in honor of Johanna Benthal.”

Last year, the Benthals' insurance company paid the $27K needed for Johanna to have neurodiagnostic testing at a University of Chicago clinic. With no out-of-state coverage as of March 1, the family is looking to the grassroots organization to cover the cost.

“I’d like [Reid] to put his money where his mouth is,” Benthal said. “I’d like him to pay $30,000 dollars to the Angioma Alliance and make that donation, and apologize to me and to the American people.”

Learn more about Johanna and the Angioma Alliance here.

Watch the interview with Benthal above.

Hillary Clinton to Miami Students: ObamaCare 'Liberates' Americans

Later this morning, another woman who saw her family's health insurance canceled under ObamaCare updated Martha MacCallum on her situation and also responded to Reid's comments.

Victims of #ObamaCare Lashing Back at #HarryReid Anr_outrage_022814

Posted in: 
// Eileen Benthal // Angioma Alliance // Obamacare // Harry Reid // Johanna Benthal // Betsy Tadder
Lora
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Female Posts : 149
Posting Points : 242
Political Party : Republican

http://www.christiancreativewriters.com/ http://www.csulb.edu/~lconnor/ http://itch2write-writersblock.blogspot.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CCWChristianWriter

Back to top Go down